RAUF DENKTAS UNIVERSITY, NORTH CYPRUS Rauf Denktas University (RDU) took its name from the long term and Founding President of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC). RDU is established in the capital city of Nicosia (North Cyprus) and it is recognized by the competent educational authorities of TRNC, the National Ministry of Education and Culture and the Higher Education Accreditation and Coordination Council (YODAK).
• Type: Undergraduate
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
• Semester: Spring Semester (February 2020)
• Country: Cyprus •
Eligible Region: All countries Rauf Denktas University is offering up to 75% scholarship to international students coming in for undergraduate program in the following disciplines;
• International Law
• Business Administration • Banking and Finance
• International Trade and Business
• International Relations
• Tourism Management • Hospitality Management
• Software Engineering International
Students are offered a 50% scholarship while students from the same family such as siblings or cousins, and students with outstanding achievements in academics or sports are granted a 75% scholarship. Talented students in sports (football, basketball, and athletics) are offered a selection opportunity for the sports clubs in North Cyprus.
• A high school diploma with a grade that enables them to be admitted to a degree program at a higher education institution in their countries.
• A valid certificate of English proficiency such as TOEFL IBT (78), IELTS (6.0) OR PTE (55). Applicants without any of these would be required to take an English Placement and Proficiency Test on their arrival. Students satisfying above English level requirements are admitted to the first year of their programs while others are placed in appropriate classes at English Preparatory Program.
• International applicants are also required to meet their country-specific academic requirements i.e. a minimum of 5 grade C from WAEC Examinations.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
• Photocopies of Higher Secondary School Certificate and transcripts.
• Photocopy of passport information page.
• Photocopy of birth certificate.
To apply for this scholarship, send an e-mail to Karibu Agency (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) indicating your desired course of study and also attaching the required documents as listed above.