Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana

Chat With Over 200,000 Nigerian Hot Sexiest Girls On Facebook, Click Here=>>

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.

According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her Brea5t region.

READ ALSO:   Lol! Busty Lady Uses Her Massive ‘B00bs’ as Pillow after Getting Drunk in Public (Photo)

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored.

As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. So sad!

READ ALSO:   Sean Tizzle Announces He is Quitting Twitter (See Why)

See Photo Below:-

Click Here » To Download Mp3banger Mobile Application On Your Andriod Phone

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply