Starboy Wizkid is currently working on his third studio alBµm set for release in September.
With heaven smiling on him by bringing his ‘Ojuelegba’ single to Drake including string of US stars showing him love with music couple Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys in front of the line.
Wizkid’s next alBµm is about to be released, and FreshBaze believes there’s no better time to dish you 10 things you should know ahead of his release.
1. The unnamed alBµm will be released in September 2015
2. Wizkid’s third alBµm will most likely contain a guest verse of hook by US superstar Chris Brown and possibly Rihanna.
3. Double Grammy winner, Angelique Kidjo will also guest on the alBµm.
4. The only single of the alBµm that has been released has become a hit. It is t!tled ‘Expensive Sh!t’.
5. Wizkid’s forthcoming alBµm will be his Second alBµm after his exit from the Banky W-led Empire Mates Entertainment.
6. It marks his first studio alBµm under his new imprint, Starboy Entertainment.
7. The new alBµm will contain a remix of his hit single ‘Ojuelegba’. It is unclear which version of the single will make the cut, but it is highly probable that the Drake and Skepta-version will get the nod.
8. Wizkid’s girlfriend and loyal supporter, Tania Omotayo, will also get her shot on the alBµm. No, she will not be singing, but she will be the lead vixen in the visual of the forthcoming single ‘Sade’.
9. A number of producers have already taken production credit, but the confirmed names from the cut will include Sarz, Legendury Beatz, and Maleek Berry.
10. Finally, as a trivia, Wizkid will drop his alBµm in September, which is also the same month his perceived rival Davido will release an alBµm. Bring it on.